Kawartha Fitness has full-time service technicians on staff. We service everything we sell, as well as the majority of brands out there today, new and old. Services also available include:
Kawartha Fitness provides maintenance and repairs on Cardiovascular and Strength training equipment in residential and commercial environments. Our factory trained technicians have common parts and supplies to help support immediate on-site repairs, saving you money and equipment downtime. We are determined to set the standard for service excellence. We are committed to providing high-quality repairs, in a timely manner.
Kawartha Fitness will service and repair most any Cardiovascular or Strength training equipment. We perform warranty and non-warranty repairs utilizing specialty tools, testing and diagnostic equipment.
- Technicians are easily reached in the field via cell phone for faster response time.
- Most commonly used spare parts are on-hand for efficient service.
- The use of OEM and aftermarket suppliers ensures the best possible parts pricing.
Call or email us for your repair needs and free estimates.
We repair most popular brands including:
Spirit Fitness, TRUE Fitness, LifeSpan, SportsArt, Life Fitness, Precor, StairMaster, Startrac, Cybex, Octane, Landice, Hoist, Tuff Stuff, Nautilus, Schwinn Fitness, Paramount, Keiser, Bodyguard, Universal, Matrix & Many Other Brands
Kawartha Fitness Preventive Maintenance programs are a great way to get the most out of your equipment investment! We work with you to set up monthly, quarterly or bi-annual routine maintenance schedules.
During preventive maintenance visits we:
- Inspect and test product safety features and mechanisms
- Inspect and adjust drive, timing and running belts
- Check for worn cables, belts and pulleys
- Check and log mileage, amp draw, diagnostics and error codes
- Check auto-lube wax levels and motor brushes/commutator
- Clean and lubricate chains, bearings and guide rods
- Adjust and tighten loose hardware, cables and belts, belt tracking
- Perform full functional tests
- Thoroughly wipe down equipment, vacuum under the motor cover
Routine maintenance can identify potential failures before they occur, eliminating un-scheduled service calls and equipment downtime. In general, industry manufacturers recommend that maintenance is performed every 250 hours of use to ensure equipment safety and reasonable service life. Call for a Preventive Maintenance Program price quote.